To be the premier organization representing its members at national, regional and international platforms to ensure the highest possible standards of quality and efficient comprehensive care and practice of digestive diseases.
THE EMIRATES GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY SOCIETY (EGHS) was formed in 1995 as a non-profit organization with an intention of advancing the science and practice of digestive diseases through mutual professional interaction among doctors in the UAE with active interest in this field.
- World IBD Day (19 May 2023)
- EIGHC (17-19 November 2023)
- To generate awareness on the importance of digestive health and the early prevention of digestive diseases.
- To create a forum of medical experts who aims to keep the medical field updated.
- To contribute in the development of guidelines for the management of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in a multifaceted approach.
- To encourage the adaptation of a healthy lifestyle as a key factor in preventing various digestive diseases.
Sameer Al Awadhi
Mohammed Abdulla Banama
Nawal Al Nahdi
Scientific Committee Chairperson
Abdulla Al Hassani
Head – Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Department
In this section find useful information and material for Gastroenterology and Hepatology practice and research.
c/o Meeting Minds Experts
Dubai Studio City
DSC Tower – Office 508 & 509
PO Box 502464
+ 971 4 276 1444